Wednesday

Dream girl



I thought since our audience consists of roughly 3 readers, I could put up a more personnal segment.

She's not my type. Then what is your "type" anyway?

I think the image I have of actress Olivia Wilde best desribes my type. When typing her name in Google images you'll hardly find any images of her half naked nevermind slightly promiscuous. In House she seems like them woman you don't mess around with (call her a slut and you'll end up with a huge slap mark around the face).

She's the kind of person who seems naturally intelligent. She's independent and puts up a fight when discontent but still manages to choose her battles. with all that she manages to keep a Reese Witherspoonish girl next door look but still a great manipulator. She takes care of herself but shines even after a rough night of sleep.

The type of girl you know you can have meaningful conversations with (not necessarily political). She's not afraid to set her priorities straight but accepts to compromise when truly needed. Isn't afraid to make a fool of herself but rarely does so, at least in my eyes.

This may be only an image that I have of Olivia Wilde. She may be a self-absorbed whore who gets manhandled, but that's far off the point. I rather keep this image of my expectations than to face reality. Does that make me a coward? maybe so... Crappy people might really wear off on you.

3 comments:

  1. J'approuve de wilde. elle est la version plus éduquée, moins hoe que megan fox (que j'aime aussi)

    and yeah, crappy ppl wear off on you hahha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the only image you have of her...

    but imagine.

    she shits, pukes and has digestive problems just like anyone else, including menstrual thinnnnggiies (as you might call it)

    is she still hot now?
    les filles sont pas tous des princesses (sauf moi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't see your last comment my computer blurs out lies

    ReplyDelete