Tuesday

Chivalry post-mortem




















Comedian Dave Chappelle once said “chivalry is dead… and women killed it”. Now I don’t want to sound like a misogynistic prick, but I feel like nowadays, some women preach equality only when it serves them. They expect a man to whip out his wallet at the sign of the bill otherwise they are harshly looked down upon. I’m not saying that you should make a woman pay for dates (I’m talking to you douchebag!) I’m just saying that in relationships where women can make more money than their spouses the gesture loses its significance. From time to time you’ll hear a woman say “Don’t hold the door for me, I can do it for myself” making you reticent of ever doing it again. This downfall’s ultimately the result of the man-hating attitude that was an unfortunate collateral damage of women’s fight for equal rights.

Radical feminists have another explanation for why chivalry is dead: men, rather be with dumb bimbos instead of a sophisticated woman. Even though appearances take an important part in our decision-making, this statement is blatantly false; there is nothing like being with a woman who you consider to be your equal - someone whom you not only find attractive but also respect and admire (unlike my art teacher who thinks that Serbia and Bulgaria are regions of a same country).

I’m just saying that radical feminism invites backlashes in the form of high testosterone morons (yeah, you again douche. Sorry but “bitch” won’t make you a sandwich, try mommy instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment