Tuesday

I get cheese


Most people my age already know what they want to do with their lives, I mean I'm heading for university but I have no clue as to how I'll make my dough in the foreseeable future.

I'm not even slightly stressed about it, my folks are starting to think there's a problem with me, like a total lack of interest in any valuable cause.

But I just know that I want those "roosters in my rari" and the only way for that to happen is that I just go with the money flow.

Ain't we all self-conscious? Sounds like I'll be one those a-holes that enter their children in toddler baby pageants, or better yet I'd put them through piano classes at 5 (kinda like what my mom did to me, Freud wouldn't be too proud).

Ahh at least I won't be one those wacky hypocrites who rush through community work through their college years not because they want to get into med school, but because they want to help "their fellow citizens".



1 comment: